UP Lekhpal Vacancy Recruitment 2017 Chakbandi Details
Candidates who want to apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 should hold a degree or basic minimum qualification before they apply.
This page holds every information to answer your queries related to UP Lekhpal (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Recruitment jobs 2017 in India. If you have a queries like “How to Apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017” or “How to Apply for Jobs in UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2017”, then you’re at the right place.
Those applicants on a hunt to find a job in Uttar Pradesh (UP), this is the right opportunity to get a job through Lekhpal Recruitment for Chakbandi posts.
Lekhpal Recruitment Form Dates
of Forms Availability
Online Application Form
Form Last Date
Chakbandi Posts UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of Organization – Uttar Pradesh Sub-Ordinate Services Selection Commission.
Post Name – Chakbandi Lekhpal.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh.
Application Mode – Online form submission.
Salary – Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200.
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Vacancies – 14000+ Vacancies
Eligibility – Class 10th and 12th Pass.
Official Website – upsssc.gov.in
How to Apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017
- Visit official website upsssc.gov.in
- Find the Lekhpal Vacancy Recruitment for Chakbandi Posts Notification/Advertisement and open.
- Read all the instructions mentioned and click on Online Application Form.
- Fill the form and keep a print after submission and keep it for later use.
UP Lekhpal Education Qualification
Applicants should have completed class 10th and class 12th before they can apply or should have an equivalent degree from a recognized university .
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
- Maximum Age – Applicant age should be less than 40 years old as per organization standards for age limit.
- Minimum Age – Applicant age should be at least 18 years old.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories while applying.
UP Lekhpal Salary Scale
- UP Lekhpal will decide salary scale on the basis of applicant performance while selection and during job work.
- Selected applicant will earn between Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with an additional grade pay of Rs.2000 per month.
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
UP Lekhpal conduct test before selecting applicants. Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in examination based on General Hindi, Maths, Samanya Gyan, Village Yojna.
UP Lekhpal Application Fee
Application fee is needed to be paid through online mode during form submission. Keep proof or receipt of deposited fee as it is required to be attached along with the online submission using Receipt/UTR No.(NTFS/IMPS/RTGS) and transaction number wherever asked to mention.
- Applicant (General + OBC) – Rs.160
- Applicant (ST/SC/PWD) – Rs.70
- Applicant (Physically Handicapped) – Free
Get UP Lekhpal Recruitment Job Notification
- Willing applicant may miss chance to apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment but can avoid it by subscribing to newsletter.
- Every time UP Lekhpal releases new UP Lekhpal Recruitment Notification, we will notify you immediately with all the details about “How to Apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment”.
How to Prepare for UP Lekhpal Recruitment
Read as much possible about the below mentioned contents in order to prepare for UP Lekhpal Recruitment.
Nothing is difficult to crack and so is UP Lekhpal. One can easily clear UP Lekhpal by simply reading and memorising all the details about the following topics.
- Current Affairs
- Basic Mathematics
- General Hindi
- Samanya Gyan
- Village related Yojna Topics
Duties of Lekhpal
Lekhpal is a low level bureaucrat in Indian states. Following are the duties that a lekhpal is supposed to perform.
- Recording crop data
- Field Inspection
- Revision of official maps of fields and other village lands
- Conduct surveys
- Reports revision related to mutations, partitions.
- Collection of revenues.
- Collection of rents of government’s rented places.
Note – Read more about the duties of Lekhpal in details.