Great resource for all the unemployed job applicants in India. UP government has more than 7000 jobs released through Sewayojan program through UP Rojgar Mela 2018 program to provide jobs to jobless people.
Eligible candidates can apply online and fill the application form to get a job through Sewayojan program.
There are lot of unemployed people in India. Some have not enough qualification to apply for jobs and some are jobless because of heavy competition in government sector.
Sewayojan invites candidates with skills and determination to apply for more than 7000+ job openings. 12th Pass/ Graduate/ Post Graduates from recognized universities can apply for jobs under UP Rojgar Mela through Sewayojan program.
Here are some details about how to apply for sewayojan program under UP Rojgar Mela 2018.
Note: By default the site may open up in hindi language on your browser but you can change it to english if required by moving your cursor to the top right of the page and theri you will see a tab to change language to english or hindi according to your preference.
How to Apply for Sewayojan UP Rojgar Mela 2018
- Open official website of UP Rojgar Mela link – www.sewayojan.up.nic.in
- Homepage will openup, click on Registration Tab.
- Fill the form of UP Rojgar Mela 2018 registration form.
- Carefully fill the details and create your account.
- Follow instructins and submit your application to apply for Rojgar mela.
- Take print out of your submited form and keep it for further references.
- All the applicants should hold degree or marksheet of their 12th pass/ graduate / post graduate from a recognized board/ universities.
- Selection under sewayojan program to provide jobs to unemployed people will be done on the basis of written exam and interview process.
- There’s no application fee required to be paid. All the applications are free and every one who’s eligible can apply through sewayojan program online.
Sewayojan Career Counselling Program
Sewayojan program is not only providing jobs to many people but they also provide career counselling too.
The main of sewayojan progam is to organize a strong career guidance structure, so that job seekers can be properly guided and assisted to select the best suitable path possible for them.
Sewayojan organize some career counselling program very frequently and below are some their programs ongoing.
Avsar Divas – Every year in January month only.
Samadhaan Avsar – From 15th April to 31st July.
Apna Vyavasay Chuniye Pakhwara – From 15th to 31st August.
Counselling Seminaar / Workshops – During September, till December.