RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
(Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board )
Post Name – Stenographer
• Notification Released – 04-July-2018
• Starting Date – 12-July-2018
• Last Date – 10-Aug-2018
• Fee Payment Last Date – 10-Aug-2018
• Admit Card – Aug-2018
• Exam Date – September / October 2018
• General ,OBC / EBC Creamy Layer –Rs.450/-
• Non Creamy Layer BC/EBC – Rs.350/-
• SC,ST,PH – Rs.250/-
• Correction Charge – Rs.300/-
• The candidate can pay the exam fee through a valid credit card or debit card or net banking or through authorized E Mitra Kiosk
Any location in the state of Rajasthan
(As on 01-Jan-2019)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
Number of post- 1085 Post
Job description is available on RSMSSB official website or you can read all the details here also. Everybody is looking for government job to secure their future and this job notification is for those applicants.
Read below mentioned instructions carefully to apply online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 process and submit your application.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board recruits people every year and this is the best government job that everyone should try to grab.
RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018
Category wise Vacancy –Post Name – Stenographer
Non TSP Area (1033 posts)
Stenographer Subordinate Service /Other posts- 958 posts
(General- 522, SC-160, ST-120, BC/EBC-154)
Stenographer Sachivalaya – 70 posts
(General- 36, SC-11, ST-08, BC/EBC-15)
Stenographer RPSC- 05 posts
(General- 04, SC-00, ST-00, BC/EBC-01)
TSP Area (52 posts)
Stenographer Subordinate Service /Other posts- 52 posts
(General- 33, SC-09, ST-10, BC/EBC-00)
Pay Scale – As per Pay Matrix Level 10
- Applicant must hold 10+2 Intermediate Exam passing certificate from a recognized board.
- Applicant must hold a Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Computer or O level from DOEACC or CCC from NIELIT.
- Should have knowledge of working in Devanagari Script and Rajasthani culture.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Job 2018
Interested candidates may submit online application through the official website of RSMSSB or through the direct Apply Online link from the Important Link section.
The last date for online application is 10-August-2018
Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded
- Photograph (JPEG Format, 240×320 pixel, 3.5×4.5 cm, Size 50-100 kb)
- Signature (JPEG Format, 280×80 pixel, 20-50 kb size)
Mode of Selection for RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018 – The selection process will be comprised of following stages:
- Written /Online Exam
- Skill Test /Interview
- For more details on RSMSSB Stenographer Online Form 2018, check the official notification.