Railway Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Railways and Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has release details for upcoming railway recruitment 2018 procedure to fill more than 18200 railway job openings.
Nobody wants to miss this opportunity and so you shouldn’t.
Candidates who want to apply for Railway jobs 2018 should hold a degree or basic minimum qualification before they apply.
Railway Recruitment Board invites all the applicants to apply online for those who are eligible for various vacancies under Zonal Railway, Production Units etc.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2018
- You’re required to fill the Railway Job form online through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) official website.
- Go to www.rrbonlinereg.com
- Fill the available online application form carefully.
- Keep, scanned copy of photo, signature, Aadhaar card and other mentioned documents on the RRB site.
- Fill the form carefully and submit.
- Take the print out of the application submitted and keep it for further procedure.
Indian Railway Job Minimum Age Limit
- Applicant should be at least 18 years old and shouldn’t be older than 32 years.
- Minimum age limit relaxation is only 5 years more than upper limit which is valid for SC/ST.
- For OBC, it is 3 years only.
Railway Job – Minimum Qualification
- Those who’re applying for Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 should have a degree or graduation from a recognized university.
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer, speak English / Hindi for Senior Time Keepers, Senior Clerk, JCAA, Typist etc.
Railway Recruitment Examination Fee
- OBC/UR male applicant is required to pay Rs. 100 fee.
- Railway Recruitment 2018 doesn’t charge any fee from ST/ SC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Trans-Genders etc.
- Applicant can pay the fee through SBI bank challan/ post office challan.
So, till now we have discussed about minimum age limit, qualification, fee structure etc and how to apply for Railway Jobs 2018. Now let’s see what’s the selection process in Indian Railway Recruitment.
Indian Railway Job Selection Process
- Applicant is required to give a computer based test which will be organized by the Indian Railway at specific examination centres.
Location Wise Indian Railway Job Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Railway Recruitment 2018|
|Northern Railway Vacancies||Click here|
|South Eastern Railway Vacancies||Click here|
|Central Railway Vacancies||Click here|
|WCR Vacancies||Click here|
|BMRCL Vacancies||Click here|