MNNIT Recruitment Details
Candidates who want to apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2017 should hold a degree or basic minimum qualification before they apply.
This page holds every information to answer your queries related to MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Recruitment jobs 2017 in India. If you have a queries like “How to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2017” or “How to Apply for Jobs in MNNIT 2017”, then you’re at the right place.
Complete Details to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
Post Name – Assistant Professor.
Job Location – Allahabad.
Application Mode – Online form submission.
Salary – Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100.
MNNIT Vacancies – 90+
Eligibility – Graduate/Post Graduate.
Official Website – www.MNNIT.ac.in
MNNIT Education Qualification
Applicants should be graduate or post graduate or should have an equivalent degree from a recognized university with relevant experience in below mentioned departments.
Engineering – B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or any equivalent degree.
Humanities/Management/Applied Science – B.Sc/M.Sc/B.A/B.Com/M.Com/MBA or any other equivalent degree.
MNNIT Vacancy Breakup
General – 40
SC – 14
ST – 12
MNNIT Age Criteria
- Applicant age should be within 60 years or as per organization standards for age limit.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories while applying.
MNNIT Salary Scale
- MNNIT will decide salary scale on the basis of applicant performance while selection and during job work.
- Selected applicant will earn between Rs.15,600 to Rs.399,100 with an additional grade pay of Rs.6000 to Rs.8000 per month if perform goodby organization.
MNNIT Selection Process
MNNIT conduct two test before selecting applicants. Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in written examination and interview process.
MNNIT Application Fee
Application fee is needed to be paid through online mode during form submission. Keep proof or receipt of deposited fee as it is required to be attached along with the online submission using Receipt/UTR No.(NTFS/IMPS/RTGS) and transaction number wherever asked to mention.
Applicant (General + OBC) – Rs.500
Applicant (ST/SC/PWD) – Free
How to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2017
- Visit www.MNNIT.ac.in
- Find and click on Faculty Recruitment option on left.
- Read all the instructions mentioned and click on Online Application Form.
- Click Assistant Professor and register as a new user if not registered before else login directly to your account.
- Fill the form and keep a print after submission and keep it for later use.
Note – Last date of submission is 7 November, 2017.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad,
Allahabad – 211 004,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Get MNNIT Recruitment Job Notification
Willing applicant may miss chance to apply for MNNIT recruitment but can avoid it by subscribing to newsletter.
Every time MNNIT releases new MNNIT Recruitment Notification, we will notify you immediately with all the details about “How to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment”.
How to Prepare for MNNIT Recruitment
Read as much possible about the below mentioned contents in order to prepare for MNNIT Recruitment.
Nothing is difficult to crack and so is MNNIT. One can easily clear MNNIT by simply reading and memorising all the details about the following topics.
- Current Affairs
- Basic Interview Questions
- Aptitude Mock Test Questions