Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Submission of Online Application from date 23/12/2017.
- Last Date for Online Form Submission is 24/01/2018.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of examination.
- Examination date is likely to be held in March, 2018.
TSPSC Extension Officer Educational Qualification
Applicant must possess degree from recognized University or Institution.
Applicant can possess degree in either of the following listed courses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Degree in Sociology.
- B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition.
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;.
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry.
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
TSPSC Extension Officer Age Limt
Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years old.
Min. 18 years – Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Max. 44 years – Candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the examination either conducted online or on OMR sheet.
How to Apply?
Visit official site tspsc.gov.in and submit online application.
Fill the form and make online application fee payment.
Save generated application form pdf.
Read this notification carefully. http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/DIRECTRECRUITMENTNOTI/66super.pdf
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
To apply for this job please visit tspsc.gov.in.