ICICI Bank is private bank which well established in India.
Every year ICICI Bank require new people to join their venture and help them to make their business grow.
ICICI Bank always look for confident, creative and smart employees who can help them in ICICI Bank marketing department to market their schemes, offers, loan ideas, investment plans etc.
There are also many other job roles available in ICICI Bank for which you can apply online on ICICIBank.com anytime.
Applicant who are young, dynamic and enthusiastic are welcomed by ICICI to join their world class bank.
ICICI Bank only hire people to increase their market share in India’s expanding banking sector.
Financial industry in India is growing day by day at very rapid rate and ICICI Bank is one those leading private banks in India.
Applicant who can maintain their current high standards are always welcome to join ICICI.
ICICI Bank is constantly looking for young and talented people to help them grow a successful company.
Type of Jobs Available in ICICI Bank (Fresher)
- Sales Academy
- Probationary Officer Programme
- Phone Banking Officer
- Campus Recruitment
Find Jobs in ICICI Bank Location Wise
- ICICI offers a well organized job search portal to let applicant search job openings in ICICI Bank.
- Open this link and you can search job opening in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 Process
- Application – Applicant can apply in ICICI Bank online against the available job openings.
- Shortlisting – Your age, qualification and work experience are the main factor on which applicant will shortlisted.
- Also, applicant has to go through a personality test online before interview process.
- Applicant will be interview at the selected time, data and venue or could be done through video conferencing.
Note – any applicant who is having a graduation, post graduation degree as well can apply for ICICI Bank.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Online
- Visit ICICIcareers.com and check all the available option.
- Read all the instruction of Recruitment Process and Select Search and Apply if you’re ready to apply for a job opening.
- Enter your keyword to find a job based on location and function.
- Select Job and all the job description will be displayed along with the eligibility criteria and salary details.
- Read everything and click on Apply.
- If applicant are not able to find any job opening suitable for you, then you can register in their Talent Database.