BHEL Hyderabad Recruitment Details
Candidates who want to apply for BHEL Recruitment Hyderabad jobs 2017 should hold a degree or basic minimum qualification before they apply.
This page holds every information to answer your queries related to BHEL Hyderabad jobs 2017 in India. If you have a queries like “How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment Hyderabad 2017” or “How to Apply for Jobs in BHEL 2017”, then you’re at the right place.
BHEL Hyderabad Qualification Required
Applicant should have ITI NVCT certification in Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument, Mechanic, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Motor Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Welder, Foundry-men, Carpenter.
Note – Those applicant who have already undergone Trade Apprenticeship before are not eligible to apply for BHEL Hyderabad Recruitment process.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment Hyderabad 2017
- Visit www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Apprentice Tab and select Apprentice Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory information required and submit.
- After completing the online form submission, you will receive a mail against your form submission along with the registration number.
- Again, open www.apprenticeship.gov.in and click on Establishment tab.
- Select Establishment Search and type BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED.
- Enter State as Telangana and hit search.
- Check results, choose BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, RC Puram, Hyderabad and click on apply for mentioned trades.
- Fill form and submit.
- Visit https://web.bhelhyd.co.in
- Press CTRL + F and search Engagement of Trade Apprentices 2017-2018.
- Click on it and fill the form with genuine details and take print out of the submitted form.
Applicant from ITIs of Sangareddy District will be give preference while selection and statutory reservation will be maintained.
No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are selected for the selection process.
All the communications will be done through e-mail provided you.